In-home Health Visit
Health and Safety Information
Your safety is our highest priority. Matrix providers follow the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
guidelines to protect you during the visit.
The Matrix health provider will:
- Self-screen for COVID-19 symptoms before the visit and throughout the day.
- Screen members for COVID-19 symptoms during the check-in process.
- Utilize protective equipment (PPE), such as hand sanitizer, gloves and a mask during every member interaction.
- Provide masks to you and members of your household, if needed.
- Keep at least six feet of distance except during the physical exam and/or screenings.
Follow these easy steps to help stay safe:
Wash your hands before and after your visit.
Wear a mask.